Check out some of the core VRTY features. The VRTY platform is created with innovative features to give the creates opportunities to be creative with their VR project design. The platform is and will continue to improve to make the creation process a lot easier to use.
If you have a VRTY feature idea that is not created yet, let us know, we want to improve the platform to give you the best experience.
VRTY CoLab Feature
- Leaders and invited viewers can now be in the same VRTY project at the same time.
- Through a simple invite feature when publishing a project, as many as 10 viewers can enter the same project and experience it simultaneously.
- Leaders can guide their viewers to specific points of interest, see where their viewers are looking in the scene, highlight information markers to be triggered, and take all viewers to the next scene at the same time.
- Leaders can annotate (draw) on the screen whilst inside a scene to explain further concepts or communicate with viewers.
- This VRTY feature can be used whilst all viewers are in the same location or paired with an audio conference platform to enable voice communications between remote participants.
Our VRTY markers can make your VR more interactive and engaging for your viewers.
Check out our Demo VR experience which demonstrates the VRTY features.
- Supports image and video file types
- Add your own audio files
- Record your own audio in the VRTY platform
- Text-to-speech audio
- Moving Markers
- Parent and child markers
- Timeline markers (appear or disappear based on time)
- Invisible markers
VRTY Analytics has a bunch of information for educators to track viewers to improve your VR next project.
- Overview of project analytics
- Single or group viewer analytics
- Number of views of the project
- Number of views of each scene
- Number of triggers of each marker
- Time spent within a scene