- Leaders and invited viewers can now be in the same VRTY project at the same time.
- Through a simple invite feature when publishing a project, as many as 10 viewers can enter the same project and experience simultaneously.
- Leaders can guide their viewers to specific points of interest, see where their viewers are looking in the scene, highlight information markers to be triggered, and take all viewers to the next scene at the same time.
- Leaders can annotate (draw) on the screen whilst inside a scene to explain further concepts or communicate with viewers.
- The VRTY CoLab feature can be used whilst all viewers are in the same location or paired with an audio conference platform to enable voice communications between remote participants.
New! VRTY CoLab Feature
- Text-to-speech audio
- Markers can move
- Parent/child markers
- Timeline markers (can appear or disappear based on time)
- Invisible markers
- Overview of project analytics
- Single or group viewer analytics
- Number of views of the project
- Number of views of each scene
- Number of triggers of each marker
- Time spent within a scene